Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Facebook House Rules
By using our Facebook page you agree to our House Rules
The Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Facebook page is intended to provide a place for followers of Guide Dogs Pet Insurance to seek customer service and discuss our products and promotions. Where a response is required, we will endeavour to respond to your comments on this page between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm AEST, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
Our Guidelines for Posting Content on our page
Guide Dogs Pet Insurance aims to be as helpful as possible, and we encourage you to leave constructive comments, photos, videos and links. We encourage our customers to share their experiences, positive or not, on our Facebook page. We also do our best to settle any grievances as quickly as possible. In the interest of both parties, once a grievance has been escalated and is in our resolution process, we do however reserve the right to remove any further posts relating to the specific Facebook complaint and/or block the complainant(s) on our Facebook page. We'll review all content and remove anything that is inappropriate or offensive, comprising the following:
- Defamatory, offensive, swearing or violent language
- Deliberately disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off-track
- Continuous and repetitive negative statements about our brand on our Facebook Page after a complaint has been escalated
- Trolling, spamming, and deliberately misleading posting
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
- Discussion of illegal activity
- Link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people's computers or mobile devices
- Acknowledgement of intent to stalk an individual or collect private information without disclosure
- Commercial solicitations or promotion of a competitor
- Unreasonable or inappropriate disclosure of someone else's personal information;
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Content that relates to confidential or proprietary business information
- Content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of the forum
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
We aim to be as transparent as possible and will leave what you share if it relates to the subjects covered on the page. The user content posted on this page does not necessarily represent the opinion of Guide Dogs Pet Insurance or any of its associated companies, and we will remove all Content deemed to be inappropriate, or that does not meet the guidelines provided in these House Rules as soon as possible.
Insurance Advertising on Facebook
This is general information only. Any advice provided is general only and does not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should carefully read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) to ensure the product is right for you. A copy of each PDS is available on this website or by contacting us. Guide Dogs Pet Insurance is issued by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd ABN 78 090 584 473, AFSL 241436. It is distributed and promoted by Greenstone Financial Services Pty Ltd (GFS) ABN 53 128 692 884 (AFSL 343079) and promoted by its Authorised Representative Royal Guide Dogs Australia ABN 99 008 427 423 (AR No. 1259160). Guide Dogs Pet Insurance is arranged and administered through PetSure (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 95 075 949 923 (AFSL 420183).
Please note - comments on our posts are not monitored or visible to the public. Please send us a direct message if you would like to contact us (between the hours of 9am and 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)).